Part Time Customer Service Advisor Working From Home at Adecco
Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy helping customers?
Hours - 16 - 24 hours per week between Monday to Friday 08.00 - 18.15
Different shift patterns available
Training is for 8 days - Monday to Friday 09:30 - 16:30
Immediate opportunities are available to work from home but you need to live within 60 miles radius of Kirkby Liverpool or Manchester as you need to collect IT kit to enable you to work from home.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to work from home dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
There is a 8 day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types as well as ongoing support and guidance.
What you'll need to do:
• Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
What we'll need from you:
• Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
• Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
• Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
• Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support you with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
• PC literate
• Be available at short notice
• No annual leave or appointments will be allowed during your first 3 weeks in role.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Serco's roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy